Personal Injury Attorney Serving Accident Victims in East Point
Accident Attorney serving East Point, GA
East Point is a suburb to the southwest of Atlanta, named for being at the opposite end of West Point and joined by the Atlanta & West Point Railroad. The city has immediate access to downtown Atlanta, making it a popular destination for tourists and a neighborhood for people who work in the capital city. Most of the population consists of young professionals and working families.
Practicing Law in East Point
The majority of East Point residents work throughout the Atlanta metropolitan area. However, they’re entitled to know that the places where they work and shop are safe. That’s why our East Point personal injury law firm has been dedicated for so many years to protecting the safety and legal rights of local residents.
Workplace Accidents in East Point
East Point residents often work throughout the Atlanta metropolitan area to support their families. They deserve to know that their workplaces are safe from falling debris, faulty electrical wiring, or damaged floors and ladders. If you’ve been hurt because of an employer or coworker’s negligence, get the help you need today. Contact one of our experienced East Point wrongful death attorneys for help in making your case.
Slip and Fall Accidents in East Point
Every property owner has a responsibility known as “premises liability,” which means they’re responsible for any injuries that visitors sustain on their property. This includes something as common—and preventable—as someone slipping and falling on a wet floor in a department store. Because of the high traffic between East Point residents and Atlanta, this is unfortunately common in downtown shops and businesses. With our East Point personal injury lawyers help, you can prepare a suit to get compensation for such expenses as medical bills, lost wages, and emotional distress.
Wrongful Death in East Point
Losing a loved one is never easy, but it’s worse when someone dies as a result of the negligence of someone else, whether it’s a car crash or faulty product. Thousands of families lose someone in a wrongful death every year. Our law office will give you compassionate care and our full attention while your case is underway. We’ll work to get you compensation for financial support, funeral expenses, and general sorrow and grief.
Get Legal Help Today With East Point Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’ve been injured or know someone who has, don’t hesitate to put your case forward and hold the negligent party accountable. Don’t let an accident make you a victim for life. East Point personal injury attorneys at The Marks Law Group, LLC is ready to listen to your case. We offer a free initial consultation and will visit any client unable to leave their home or the hospital. Contact our East Point personal injury firm online or call 404-939-1485.
Directions to Our Atlanta Personal Injury Attorneys from East Point, GA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
East Point, GA
Total Est. Time: 26 min
Total Est. Distance: 14.3 mi
- Get on I-85 N in Atlanta
- Head east on E Cleveland Ave toward S Martin St/R N Martin St
- Turn left to stay on E Cleveland Ave
- Turn left to merge onto I-85 N toward Greenville
- Continue on I-85 N. Take I-20 E to Maynard Terrace SE in DeKalb County. Take exit 61A from I-20 E
- Merge onto I-85 N
- Use the right lane to take exit 247 for Interstate 20/Ralph D Abernathy Freeway toward Birmingham/Augusta
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for I-20 E/Augusta and merge onto I-20 E
- Take exit 61A for Maynard Terrace
- Take GA-154 E/Memorial Dr SE and Candler Rd SE to Church St in Decatur
- Turn left onto Maynard Terrace SE (signs for Memorial Drive)
- Turn right onto GA-154 E/Memorial Dr SE
- Turn left onto Candler Rd SE
- Continue straight onto S Candler St
- Slight left onto E Trinity Pl
- Turn left onto Church St Destination will be on the left
We are located at:
121 Church Street
Decatur, GA 30030