Personal Injury Attorney Serving Accident Victims in College Park
Personal Injury Attorney serving College Park, GA
The Georgia International Convention Center, a state-of-the-art facility, is owned and operated by the City of College Park. This facility is the second largest exhibit and meeting place in the state of Georgia. The convention center is adjacent to the Hartfield-Jackson International Airport (which has been said to be world’s busiest airport). Residents and visitors of College Park, GA, can enjoy its quaint downtown area. With an average of 217 sunshine filled days a year, many locally owned bakeries and fine dining restaurants to choose from who wouldn’t want to visit?
Practicing Law in College Park
College Park has one of the highest crime rates in Georgia. Because of this, College Park personal injury lawyer at Marks Law Group, LLC is dedicated to help protect the safety and legal rights of the local residents. If you are in need of a professional College Park personal injury attorney contact our law office today. We are here for you.
Workplace Injuries in College Park
Many College Park residents belong to the service industry; as such, they are entitled to the peace of mind that comes from working in a safe, clean, and secure environment. However, over 4,000 people across the US were injured in the workplace in 2010. If you want to get compensation for steep medical bills and lost wages, talk to one of our College Park personal injury attorneys. We will get you the coverage you need and make a strong personal injury case for your company’s negligence.
Wrongful Death in College Park
Any accident that results in someone’s death—whether it is in surgery, on the road, or in the shopping mall—is one that can often be traced back to someone else’s negligence. Because of the decrease in violent crime in the Atlanta area, this is a more likely risk for College Park residents. Let us give you the comfort and benefit of our practiced wrongful death lawyers who can handle your case with dignity, and help you secure the end-of-life benefits and financial security you deserve.
Get Legal Help Today
If you have been injured or know someone who has, do not hesitate to put your case forward and hold the negligent party accountable. Do not let an accident make you a victim for life. Marks Law Group, LLC is ready to listen to your case. We offer a free initial consultation and will visit any client unable to leave their home or the hospital. Contact our College Park personal injury lawyer online or call 404-939-1485.
Directions to Our Atlanta Personal Injury Attorneys from College Park, GA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
College Park, GA
Total Est. Time: 26 min
Total Est. Distance: 17.6 mi
- Get on I-85 N from Main St
- Head west on Harvard Ave toward Main St
- Turn left onto Main St
- Take the exit toward Interstate 85
- Merge onto Camp Creek Pkwy
- Use the right lane to take the I-85 N ramp to Atlanta
- Keep left, follow signs for Interstate 85 N/Loop Road
- Keep left, follow signs for I-75 N/I-20/I-85 N/Atlanta and merge onto I-85 N
- Follow I-85 N and I-20 E to Maynard Terrace SE in Atlanta. Take exit 61A from I-20 E
- Merge onto I-85 N
- Use the right lane to take exit 247 for Interstate 20/Ralph D Abernathy Freeway toward Birmingham/Augusta
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for I-20 E/Augusta and merge onto I-20 E
- Take exit 61A for Maynard Terrace
- Take GA-154 E/Memorial Dr SE and Candler Rd SE to Church St in Decatur
- Turn left onto Maynard Terrace SE (signs for Memorial Drive)
- Turn right onto GA-154 E/Memorial Dr SE
- Turn left onto Candler Rd SE
- Continue straight onto S Candler St
- Slight left onto E Trinity Pl
- Turn left onto Church St Destination will be on the left
We are located at:
121 Church Street
Decatur, GA 30030