Accomplished Accident Attorneys in Atlanta, GA
At the Marks Law Group, our attorneys have experience handling a wide variety of accident cases. From small auto accidents to large truck accidents, bicycle accidents or pedestrian injuries, we have the legal expertise to make sure our clients get the support they need to recover and move on with their lives.
The Marks Law Group represents accident injury victims and their families with the primary focus of recovery. We will pursue the negligent party who caused your accident to claim the best financial settlement available for your circumstance. No two accidents are alike, and there are many factors that will determine your case’s outcome. We can help you understand your options during a free consultation today.
Our Accident Practice Areas
When an accident occurs, your life can change in an instant. The adrenaline, confusion, and trauma of the event can leave you weary and unable to develop the next steps on your own. Our accident attorneys can help you understand how to move forward with a trusted legal advisor by your side.
The Marks Law Group represents accident victims who have been injured in:
- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bus Accidents
Unfortunately, a number of these accidents can end in life-changing circumstances, including:
No matter your specific needs—and whether it’s you or a family member who are the injured party–we can help. We will uncover the details of the accident, and allow you to breathe easily.
Our team of committed lawyers will provide top-notch legal representation, offering a personal legal partnership that affords our clients with constant, clear and open communication. Our experienced Atlanta accident attorneys at The Marks Law Group delivers results with each case we represent. We can do the same for you.
Accidents Due to Negligence
If you are injured in an accident due to the negligence of another person or group, they can be held legally responsible and be required to:
- pay any medical bills you incur as a result of your injuries;
- provide compensation for lost work or ability to work;
- compensate you for pain and emotional suffering’
- pay punitive damages to deter them from similar behavior in the future.
When you are injured in an accident, your initial worries are evident and terrifying: How badly am I injured? How am I going to work? Who is going to pay my bills? Our accident lawyers understand completely and will help you hold the offending party responsible for your injuries. But first, we must be able to prove they were negligent in their actions.
You can help provide a clearer path to proving negligence by following these seven steps:
- Preserve evidence from the scene, where possible. This can include pictures of the accident, recording the other’s driver’s information, and any witness statements.
- Insist on involving the local authorities, and obtaining a complete police report.
- Get medical care right away, immediately after you leave the scene of the accident.
- Call The Marks Law Group as soon as you are able.
- Contact us from the scene. We will collect evidence on your behalf, interview witnesses, and speak directly with the authorities regarding the other driver’s physical and mental condition, legality, and negligence.
- Contact us from the hospital. If you are unable to call us from the scene, contact us at the hospital. We will record your statement, begin our investigation of the accident scene, and interview your medical team right away.
- Do not speak to the other party’s insurance company representatives at any time. Refer them directly to our law firm, and we will take the lead, so you can focus on healing.
There are many legal touchpoints that our attorneys will research during our investigation to strengthen your case, but our main concern is that we are involved as quickly as possible. This will shield you from dealing directly with the other driver, as well as any harassing or intimidating communications from their insurance provider.
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation
If you have been injured in an accident, or are concerned about a family member who has, contact The Marks Law Group accident attorneys in Atlanta, GA today at (404) 939-1485. You can call or text us at any time. Our Atlanta Injury lawyers handle all accident injury cases and deliver a confident approach to pursuing the negligent party who caused your accident. Call us today to fully discuss your case during a free confidential consultation. With a single meeting, you can begin focusing on your health; We will focus on your financial recovery strategy.
Let’s get started now.